[geeklog-devel] : Patch for Managing Blacklist for spamX plugin

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:49:22 EDT 2009

hi,

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:

> Our database API, simple as it may be, has a DB_count method that would
> probably be more appropriate for the duplicate check.

Done.
Besides, error message on duplicate entries are displayed.

>>The ascending order for IP blacklist is yet to be implemented.
>
> Yeah, that would be nice. Otherwise it's a bit confusing to see "24."
> show up after "201." ...

Implemented. However, I had to write some functions in the EditIP.*
class to sort the IPs. It takes care of CDIR as well as range notation
also. Also, if any IP address more than 32 bytes is added, the
procedure sorts the data according to the 4 most significant bytes.
The site is currently hosted at
http://sgupta.slackdoghosting.com/index.php (thanks to trinity :-) )
Username and password are the default one.

Please have a look at the implementation procedure and give important
suggestions, comments and feedbacks.

The patches for different Edit* files in the directory
geeklog/plugins/spamx/ are in the patches02.tar file

--
Saurabh Gupta
Senior,