[geeklog-devel] Cancel selects topic

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Dec 31 11:02:04 EST 2009

Tom wrote:

>The way it should work if you hit cancel or save is either return to the
>first page of the list with everything set to the default or
>
>return to the last page the user was on in the list of stories with whatever
>he had the Topic, Search and limit Results set at.

Personally, I would prefer the latter, but that's tricky to implement.
Also see
<http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=983>

>BTW, If you are currently looking at the stories did we every get this issue
>resolved?
>
>http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2009-October/004390.html

That would be <http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1005>

So: No. LWC mentioned a patch in the comments and asked him to check
with Rob. Haven't heard back from either of them.

http://geeklog.info/