[geeklog-devel] Summer is coming

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 8 05:33:20 EST 2009

>>    http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code
>>
>>There's a bunch of ideas there already. Are they still relevant? Do they
>>need to be reviewed or rewritten?
>
>I'm not so sure about these 3 ideas:
>
>* Implement a theme based on the YUI CSS Foundation Libraries
>* Implement Open Web Analytics
>* Google Translation API
>
>I don't really see them addressing any issues we're currently facing. So
>my suggestion would be to remove them.

Since there were no complaints, I moved those to the "leftover ideas"
page. I've also added 2 new project ideas, so that we're back up to 10
projects now. I think that's a good amount and a good mix.

I couldn't help noticing the absence of any updates for AptitudeCMS
projects, though (hint, hint) ...

http://geeklog.info/