[geeklog-devel] AJAX and Javascript Libraries - request for comments

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Feb 14 13:40:28 EST 2009

So where do we stand? Blaine made a case for YUI and I've seen a few
others mentioned. What I haven't seen is a suggested way as to how to
arrive at a decision.

Saying that we're going with library "X" without really looking at the
others doesn't sound right. So, at the risk of sounding like a broken
record: How about my idea of trying to implement one or two features
with a variety of libraries?

If you don't like that idea, please suggest something else. I'll happily
bow to the combined expertise of the Geeklog community. Hey, this isn't
always a dictatorship ;-)

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/