[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 10

Mark Howard mark at the-howards.net
Tue Feb 17 13:00:51 EST 2009

Isn't most of this a whats-in-the-theme conversation?  If not, shouldn't it
be?

To that extent, I agree with Richard, the core should contain no critical
dependence upon JS, eg. if JS is enabled then the auto-save doesn't work, no
big deal.  If folks really don't mean to delete things, then they shouldn't.
(the 'are you sure' thing should be a global config option anyway)

On the other hand, I'm hopeful that the development team realizes that there
are some folks out there that are serving a constituency/client base that
are now spoiled by sites like cnet, google and other web 9.4 sites or
whatever they're calling them now.  For them - let them have their themes
and eat them too.

-m