[geeklog-devel] RFC: Plugin auto install

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Jan 8 07:45:32 EST 2009

cordiste wrote:

> I try to install Geeklog with the last nightly tarball but the install
> script don't want to connect to the db.

Works for me - just tried it with the same tarball.

The only issue I could see is that the db-config.php is named
db-config.php.dist (same for siteconfig.php). But then you should get
an error message from the install script that it can not find them.

I fixed that in the script that creates the tarball now.