[geeklog-devel] RFC: Plugin migration

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Tue Jan 13 23:15:01 EST 2009

Hi Dirk,

I have updated my local CVS and am trying to free up my time to test the
plugin install out and explore it further before commenting but it sure
looks good.

Without really getting into the code and working thru a few examples, I
am thinking it would be best to migrate and then call upgrade. If there
are any new settings for the upgrade, they need to be based on the post
migrate version.

- Blaine