[geeklog-devel] Mercurial and line endings

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jan 17 17:18:00 EST 2009

As can be seen from the recent commits, we have a small problem with
line endings. All our files files have Unix line endings (linefeeds). So
can our Windows users please try to make sure they *don't* change the
line endings (to carriage return + linefeed) when checking things in?

Alternatively, someone could try to get these instructions to work:

    http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/EncodeDecodeFilter

The last section there, "Tempfile example" is what you would need,
replacing the **.txt with **.php. You probably need to add additional
rules for *.inc, *.html, *.thtml (anything else?).

And if someone figures our how that works, please update our wiki page
with instructions. Thanks.

    http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Using_Mercurial

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/