[geeklog-devel] Summer is coming

Sami Barakat s.m.barakat at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:02:45 EST 2009

> The first stop is 1.5.2, but that is already pretty much finished. The
> only important issue left is the problem with COM_makeClickableLinks.
> Sami already has a patch for that and it should land in our Mercurial
> repository soon (Sami?). Then it's only a short release cycle (1.5.2rc1,
> followed by the final release a week or two later), if all goes well.

It should be landing in Mercurial tomorrow hopefully. After committing the
code locally I noticed a bug that I was not expecting. When making a comment
on a story in plain text it goes through htmlspecialchars before going into
COM_makeClickableLinks (which seems logical). So this sort of threw a few
things off with some links that were enclosed by quotes or <>. Which
reminded me of the original bug post that led to this function being changed
in the first place: http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=691

Sami