[geeklog-devel] Demo site option?

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sat Jan 24 12:03:11 EST 2009

I think we may want to define what 'demo' mode is as I can see another
mode called 'restricted' mode which could be used on a live site to lock
it down.

Sounds like demo mode is one where you would be giving admin access to
other users.
Restricted mode would be a case where you would not.

In Demo mode, I think users would not be installing/upgrading any
plugins and possibly not able to even un-install or change the enabled
status.
Suggest we create an array to hold restricted config options so that
will allow us to extend it to disable any of the config manager options.

Blaine