[geeklog-devel] Suggestion: simple mode

1000ideen at gmx.de 1000ideen at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 14:32:33 EST 2009

I posted several postings on usability but I never had problems with the editor. The tabs make it quite overlookable.

Nevertheless anything may be a problem and it is good to suggest ideas for usability. E.g. the archive tick box is difficult to understand. Also the rights management. On the other hand there are default settings and editors should be more wise than the average user.

What is definitely a problem is the profile settings:
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=787
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=786

I only have inexperienced users (non editors) and they try to do anything wrong that is possible...

Markus
--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a