[geeklog-devel] This week...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jul 1 15:59:53 EDT 2009

Hey Sean,

>Right now I'm working my way through lib-common, trying to figure out
>ingenious ways to test it - but wanted to make sure I'm on the right track.

Sounds good. lib-common is certainly one of the more important pieces of
code - and one of the most tricky ones to test.

Once you've proved how to test this, I think we should take a break from
writing tests for a while and document what you achieved so far. Then
try to set up some automated tests and see if we can get one of the
other students (or devs!) to use it.

>(evaluations are coming up next week, after all).

Nothing you should worry about ;-)

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/