[geeklog-devel] Fwd: [contact-us] array getting fetched?!

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jul 6 01:05:54 EDT 2009

---------------- Anfang Weiterleitung ----------------
Betreff: [contact-us] array getting fetched?!
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009 18:44 Uhr
Von: ????і??ɑ√ <yankees26an at gmail.com>
An: contact-us at lists.geeklog.net

Hey,
I'm having some curiosities about line 558 on lib-comment.php

  code:  * } while( $A = DB_fetchArray( $comments ));*
*
*
This code is stuck in a do-while loop :P But they way I see it getting
passed and treated, $comments is not a resource. It seems to work fine on
MySQL, but I can't seem to get away with it on pgSQL.
Not really sure how this worked before if it is indeed an array and I'm just
not missing something.

--
Warmly,

Stanislav