[geeklog-devel] Fwd: [contact-us] array getting fetched?!

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:16:11 EDT 2009

Sorry for the late reply. I talked to Stan and we got this straightened out.
The CMT_getComment function overloads the use of the $comments variable in a
way that pgsql doesn't like. We have a work around. Stan will be submitting
a bug to the bugtracker to refactor that function (which I imagine I'll end
up doing at some point).

-Vinny