[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Added support for Bcc - Blind copy.

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jun 15 14:47:14 EDT 2009

geeklog-cvs at lists.geeklog.net wrote:

>details:   http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgweb.cgi/rev/3b8700815448
>changeset: 7122:3b8700815448
>user:      blaine Lang <blaine at portalparts.com>
>date:      Mon Jun 15 10:07:53 2009 -0400
>Added support for Bcc - Blind copy.

Blaine, any objections if we roll back that change and push it to 1.6.1
instead?

I'm somewhat frustrated with the ever-expanding list of optional
parameters on some functions (COM_mail, COM_siteHeader - there may be
more) and would like us to come up with a better solution instead of
creating facts (and at the last minute) that we then have to support for
all eternity ...

http://geeklog.info/