[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Added support for Bcc - Blind copy.

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Mon Jun 15 15:03:59 EDT 2009

Not a problem - do as you feel best.
I thought it was a change that would not effect anyone and is something
that was needed but if I have to release a custom mail function as part
of my new plugin then I will.

Plugins that send out notifications process each email notification
individually and I wanted to change that to use a single COM_mail with a
bcc distribution list.

Blaine