[geeklog-devel] Getting started with Geeklog development

Aleksandar Scepanovic ascepanovic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:22:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is cool way to motivate new developers to contribute. The biggest
problem in my opinion is documentation because classes and methods doesn't
contain detail information about their job...

Of course something is better then nothing :) But if source code is
projected to be self documented diving in to Geeklog development would be
faster. Extjs based API documentation can be implemented as PHPDocumentor
theme and I honestly believe that development will be much easier with
documentation like this...

Ps.
If someone isn't famiiar with Ext docs check this url:
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/