[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-spam] Google Summer of Code 2009: Geeklog

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:05:13 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:
> Here's another use case for a SWOT feed:
>
> Geeklog.net user "emily", who registered with the site back in June
> 2008, tried to update "her" profile last night to point to a site for,
> erm, male enhancement products. In other words: A spammer's sleeper account.
>
> I'd like to be able to spread such information in a SWOT feed.
>
> Email address of that user is <topobudiarto at gmail.com>, btw.

All right. What I have understood from your point is that whenever a
user is a spammer, then the SWOT feed should pass this information
also. This can be a good option because in many cases spammers with
same user  name and account trolls on other sites.

Tell me, if I got your point in a wrong direction.

> bye, Dirk
>

> --
> http://www.geeklog.net/
> http://geeklog.info/