[geeklog-devel] 1.6.0b1 is out

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri May 1 16:40:55 EDT 2009

Sean Clark wrote:

>Hey Dirk, I noticed you mentioned no new features; I do have that GoogleBot
>'nofollow' feature mostly implemented. It may be a week or so before I get
>to completely check it, but should I wait until 1.6.1 to send this along?

I imagine this patch will be a bit invasive? So I think this should
wait. Actually, you would only have to wait until 1.6.0 is released, at
which point the repository will be open for enhancements again. In about
3 or 4 weeks, I would hope.

Btw, there were a few other patches from GSoC applicants that didn't
make it. Those are not forgotten and will be added later. Sorry about
that, but we have to draw a line somewhere. Trying to to add features at
the last minute will always carry the risk of introducing new problems
(as I realized again this morning, when I tried ramming the XMLSitemap
plugin into the release ...).

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/