[geeklog-devel] Meetups

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Wed Nov 11 07:55:17 EST 2009

Hello,

Data API Developer's Guide: PHP

Google Calendar allows client applications to view and update calendar
events in the form of Google Data API feeds. Your client application
can use the Google Calendar Data API to create new events, edit or
delete existing events, and query for events that match particular
criteria.

There are many possible uses for the Calendar Data API. For example,
you can create a web front end for your group's calendar that uses
Google Calendar as a back end. Or you can generate a public calendar
for Google Calendar to display, based on your organization's event
database. Or you can search relevant calendars to display a list of
upcoming events on those calendars.

You can read more on
http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/calendar/data/1.0/developers_guide_php.html

::Ben