[geeklog-devel] GL zip/tar plugin install

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Nov 17 01:57:32 EST 2009

Randy Kolenko wrote:

>$tmp = $archive->getlist(); // Grab the contents of the tarball to see
>what the plugin name is
>
>Is what is failing for me.  However the fact that $archive is never set
>in the first place is really the core issue here.

Ah, okay. I was looking at the unpacker class, not at the code in plugins.php

>So, just seeing if anyone else is having an issue with this.  It would
>have been great if there was a test archive install package available.

Is it not working for any archives? I've been able to upload things like
the Forum, File Management, and FAQ Manager plugins successfully (even
though some of them require manual changes, but at least the upload &
unpacking worked).

http://geeklog.info/