[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] geeklog: Experimental: Give the user an idea how long they have ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Oct 30 11:38:55 EDT 2009

Tony Bibbs wrote:

>It think a better alternative is to give them how much time they have
>remaining

Guess I wasn't clear - that's what the message does, e.g.

    You have until 04:53pm to make changes.

>and, if it expires, make them submit their password again.

Yes, that's the best solution to the problem I've heard so far and
should be the final goal. But, as I said, this message is meant as an
intermediate step. Fixing the editors, including the password check,
etc. is a lot of (tedious) work and I don't see it happening anytime
soon. In the meantime, we need to push out a 1.6.1 soon now and this
simple message could be implemented easily and in time.

Welcome back, btw :)

http://geeklog.info/