[geeklog-devel] config class->_get_ConfigHelp

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 18 12:44:41 EDT 2009

Blaine Lang wrote:

>I can certainly create a .htaccess rule but why force this condition on
>plugins and not let them return any link they want?

The idea behind adding the anchor was to make it so that it would jump
directly to the option's description. So if you have a desc_xxx anchor
on the page, the link you return doesn't need to include an anchor.

Other ideas?

I tried something else with the help in the install script (check it
out). It looks nicer, IMO, but the URL scheme is more awkward there and
requires PHP processing (so wouldn't work with a wiki).

http://spam.tinyweb.net/