[geeklog-devel] config class->_get_ConfigHelp

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Fri Sep 18 12:56:42 EDT 2009

Dirk Haun wrote:

> The idea behind adding the anchor was to make it so that it would jump
directly to the option's description. So if you have a desc_xxx anchor
on the page, the link you return doesn't need to include an anchor.

Agree and I understand why it's done this way for the Core but it's too restrictive for plugins. Maybe the API needs to return and array with an boolean if the config option tag should be added automatically.

As it is now, I can't use it and I notice in glFusion they simply replaced this function.

Well I can use it if I install a .htaccess rule to rewrite the URL to work on the wiki site which is not what we should have to resort to.

Blaine