[geeklog-devel] Example of PLG_itemDisplay()

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Tue Sep 29 13:54:08 EDT 2009

I notice we have the new Plugin API but it does not yet appear there is
any example of it being used.

I was working on a plugin update and am adding the ability for it to be
extended and was not sure how this API should be called. I can certainly
make it work but wanted to base my implementation on how Core would use
it. Otherwise, I may was well just use my own custom hooks as my
implementation will likely have to change.

I did a search thru CVS and did not find a hit for PLG_itemDisplay other
then in lib-plugins.php

Blaine