[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Jakh Daven tuxcanfly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:44:21 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

So, I added a few user groups from the database by setting grp_owner in
gl_groups table. Then I tried submitting a story as admin and was surprised
to see that the user groups turn up in groups drop down. Looking closer, I
found that  SEC_getGroupDropdown doesn't really return only system groups.
It calls SEC_getUserGroups without any filter and returns *all* groups.
Shouldn't SEC_getUserGroups be called with the "grp_owner=0" filter to get
only system groups?

Thanks,
Jakh