[geeklog-devel] GSoC applications: Only 24 hours left

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Apr 8 15:01:05 EDT 2010

Just a quick reminder for our potential GSoC students: You have 24 hours
left to submit (or update) your proposal.

Here's a handy countdown: http://tinyurl.com/gsoc2010-student-deadline

But I would strongly suggest NOT to wait until the last minute ...

Please make sure that you did indeed submit your proposal through the
GSoC website, <http://socghop.appspot.com/>. You should have an option
"Submit your Student Proposal"[1] there. Only applications submitted
through that link can be considered (i.e. sending a draft proposal to us
does not mean that you applied for participation in GSoC).

You may also want to check for any comments that have been made on your
proposal. Also make sure that you rolled all the discussion from
feedback (by email or in comments) into your proposal.

Good luck to all and keep them coming :)

bye, Dirk

[1] <http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/
gsoc2010/userguide#depth_studentapply>

--