[geeklog-devel] Introduction/GSoC/Spam-X

Anshul Kesarwani anshulkesarwani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 22:39:37 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am Anshul Kesarwani, pursuing my MS degree with major Cyber Law and
Information Security from Indian Institute of Information Technology,
Allahabad, India. I have completed my B. Tech degree with major Information
Technology.

  I am a FOSS enthusiast, I enjoy working on Linux environment, with Fedora
being my distro of choice.

I have quite a good experience with php/ mysql/ html/ javascript. My
achievements include a second prize in Industry Defined Project Contest
(IDPC) conducted by Amazon at Techkriti ’08, IIT-K which was also a project
related to php/ mysql.

   My interests include web designing, exploring Linux, singing, sketching
and blogging.

    As a student of Information Security, I am keenly interested in doing a
project related to spam filtering and participating in GSoC 2010,

Cheers
Anshul Kesarwani