[geeklog-devel] Initial screen-shot of Configuration page

Abhishek Shrivastava abhi.nitt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:34:31 EDT 2010

I like your page design but as of now , it doesn't look compatible with the
current version of Geeklog which supports 2-column layout. It would be nicer
if you can remove the upper tabs and keep the 2-column layout structure.

However, if you're going to change the 2 column layout of Geeklog then you'd
have to take on lots of redesigning including the administrator page
template. This will increase your GSOC work.