[geeklog-devel] Initial screen-shot of Configuration page

Abhinav Chittora bijolianabhi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:41:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for reviewing the snapshot, Your comments lead me to do some more
work on the design part. let the user choose that geeklog admin page should
have 2 column layout or 1 column layout. There will be a option to choose
this way or the traditional way. And there is no issue of work, We'll be
payed for work. As I think I can easily cover this template task also. There
will be no problem with this, after all we have 3 months of time to do make
it possible.  :)

Thanks again :)

--With Regard,
Abhinav Chittora <bijolianabhi[at]gmail[dot]com>