[geeklog-devel] Plugin development guides out of date

Javed Khan tuxcanfly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:53:09 EDT 2010

Hi Ramindu,

Sure, I could use your help. Seems like the boilerplate plugin was created
before 1.6.0. I found the list of plugin API functions added to 1.6.0 useful
[0]. Is there a similar list for changes in 1.7.0? If no, maybe we can dig
through the logs and create one :)

I couldn't find any information about the the boilerplate plugin on the
wiki. I would like to write about it. And yes, this can go in the Plugin
Developer's Handbook.

[0] wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/New_Plugin_API_Functions_in_Geeklog_1.6.0

Thanks,
Javed