[geeklog-devel] Plugin development guides out of date

Javed Khan tuxcanfly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 04:48:02 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Updated the sample plugin for use with the latest geeklog. Used Stan's pgsql
patch (thanks Stan!), added autoinstall, and modified sql folder. I am
thinking of adding basic CRUD features to the plugin in future.

Tested with mysql only as of now. Please test!

Thanks Ramindu, lets integrate this plugin with the Plugin Developers
Handbook. If you think any other function or API features that could be
explored, let me know.

Thanks,
Javed