[geeklog-devel] Twitter OAuth for Geeklog

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Aug 5 08:58:10 EDT 2010

Neat, I am glad to see someone developing this. A few questions (I hope this
translates well)

Will it be easy to add other OAuth Authentications to your code, like
Facebook?

What core changes are needed?

Do you plan on showing that the person logged in through Twitter on Geeklog?

Will you be able to pull the Twitter Account Image for use on Geeklog?

Thanks

Tom