[geeklog-devel] Twitter OAuth for Geeklog

hiroron hiroron at hiroron.com
Thu Aug 5 13:16:36 EDT 2010

Hi, Tom

> Neat, I am glad to see someone developing this. A few questions (I hope this
> translates well)
>
> Will it be easy to add other OAuth Authentications to your code, like
> Facebook?
 >
 > What core changes are needed?

Seems not so difficult, depends on their structures though.

For easier develop for OAuth services, core is made from classes.
twitterhelper.class.php has been developped for Twitter for this purpose.

Guess oauthhelper.class.php & facebook.class.php for Facebook OAuth,
twitter.class.php for Twitter to be necessary in the future.

> Do you plan on showing that the person logged in through Twitter on Geeklog?

Now, Twitter account image, description and location has be pulled.

Thanks

bye, hiroron
--
http://hiroron.com/