[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1

Joe Mucchiello jmucchiello at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 10:46:40 EDT 2010

Oh, the original discussion on the list had said it would go into the version
before GSOC ended and then it would be available for both the GSOC students and
external devs. That way if there were any problems discovered in the field, they
could be fixed before 1.8. I'm just hoping the 2nd patch I made (4/11) is being
used as it is superior to the first patch.

And as I asked, how did GSOC go? When it started there were supposed to be
weekly progress reports. Were there? I had thought they were going to be public.
Oh well.

  Joe

Joe,