[geeklog-devel] 1.8.0 Release Timetable

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Dec 20 10:20:28 EST 2010

I was just thinking that probably only the OAuth and the autotags stuff I
did would make it into 1.8.0 (unless it is another month or 2 for it to be
released)

The theme will probably not make it in that release unless I find more time
to work on it or, there is very little that needs changing from the Japan
version.

The topic feature will probably be for 1.8.1 along with some of the template
changes.

Tom