[geeklog-devel] The Slogan

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Feb 5 19:12:12 EST 2010

Purely from a SEO stand point, having keywords people use to search for
content management systems would help.

So I think we should try to work in the words "CMS" or "website" (any
others???) into the Geeklog slogan.

Tom

PS Here are a quick few I came up with...

Geeklog - A Content Management System with Security in mind.
Geeklog - The Open Source CMS Solution.
Geeklog - Manage your Content Securely.

or taken straight from our meta tags title (a little long at 65 characters)

Geeklog - An open source Content Management System designed with security in
mind.