[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Markus 1000ideen at gmx.de
Sat Feb 13 07:09:27 EST 2010

I always suggest to my graphics designer that she should make a set of
2-4 business cards instead of one to choose. The advantage is that one
can hand them out on different ocasions or different moods. It is a
bit playful and also shows the ability to be flexible.

Flexibility is another important aspect of GL. There is hardly any
other small CMS where you can change the appearance so easily.

That reminds me of Burger King and "have it your way". The BK logo (a
burger) is so strong and selfexplanatory, it hardly needs a claim:
http://img.bkstores.de/images/layout/logo.png
Instead they have varying campaigns with "slogans". 'Feel the fire'
was one, 'have it your way' is the current one.

So, cosidering the high value of flexibility I`d be in favour of a
changing claim. Maybe with a colour change or logo change too?

Markus