[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Sat Feb 13 08:26:43 EST 2010

I agree that several options can be better than just one claim.
Sometimes you can't say it all in just one sentence.

But I think that you need something to tie those claims together, much
like the Nissan campaign I mentioned: perhaps having some kind of
pattern, so that it is easy for users to see that these are all
variations on a theme.

Euan.