[geeklog-devel] The name change

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Sat Feb 13 08:35:07 EST 2010

I don't think that Aptitude is particularly good either.

http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2008-April/thread.html#3353

The "Perception is everything..." thread has the same discussion from 2008.

I don't think that a complete break (name change) is worth it unless
we develop a whole strategy for how to change, and also what to change
to. Just the slogan for now is enough, and that might help decide on
the question of what we're aiming at.

Euan.