[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 14 13:58:20 EST 2010

Vincent Furia wrote:

>If we're looking for a name change, has anyone considered adopting
>AptitudeCMS? With Tony gone, it appears abandoned.

I'm with Markus on this one. The problems I've encountered with this name:

- People who know about the Debian aptitude utility are confused by the
similarity.
- Non-native speakers usually don't know what the word means.
- It could be me, but I can rarely type "aptitude" correctly on the first try.

Maybe a better name will reveal itself some day, but for now I'd say we
concentrate on a new slogan.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/