[geeklog-devel] GSoC project ideas

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 14 07:00:35 EST 2010

I've added two more (mostly) fleshed-out project ideas to our GSoC page
and I think we could use another two or so. Looking through the
"Brainstorming" page, though, those all look like they should take about
a month to implement, i.e. they are too small for GSoC[1].

Could those that are willing to (co-)mentor please have a look and see
if they have anything to add? Thanks.

  http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code

bye, Dirk

[1] so maybe if they don't end up as GSoC projects, they could become
bounty projects, backed by some generous bounty

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/