[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Tue Feb 16 22:02:44 EST 2010

> gCMS – Your content, secured.

My concern with a name like this is how do you say it?
I'm not sure that the name needs to include CMS either. Feels too awkward to me.
I also don't like Aptitude, for all the reasons that everyone else has
mentioned.

> Shortening the current name to something with GL in it is probably
> preferable.

I suggested "Glue" some years ago. I still like it. ;)

But were we debating a complete name change, or just a slogan change?

Euan.