[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:29:40 EST 2010

I agree AptitudeCMS is confusing because of its similarity to the package
management application. But to say a brand name has to have meaning in every
language is limiting and has plenty of counter-examples. Not only are there
many companies whose names don't have meanings in several languages, but
there are plenty of brands whose name has no meaning in any language.

If there was a great German name for Geeklog I'd be all for it. No matter
that it didn't have an English (or other language meaning).

-Vinny