[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Markus 1000ideen at gmx.de
Mon Feb 15 17:30:56 EST 2010

Concerning "Aptitude"

It is difficult to take a word that has a meaning in only one
language. Aptitude is not an internationally used word. Mambo is and
in the year 2001 the song Mambo No. 5 was a bestseller. I slowly begin
to understand how ingenious the naming of mambo was. It was only later
that it was renamed to mamboCMS.

So to me there is still the question if Geeklog will get an "add on"
CMS - GeeklogCMS? Then the claim would not need to repeat 'CMS'.

Markus