[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Tue Feb 16 04:31:20 EST 2010

2010/2/15 Dirk Haun wrote:

> >2. Ok so now we have friends, what does a typical Geeklog webmaster want
> >their users to be able to do with friends?
>
> And I think if someone comes up with an answer to this, it could become
> an interesting project.

As a social feature I want users to be able to share items like a private
calendar or a private event, private pools, private links, private medias.
They also need a page (a big wall) to show public and private items and the
ability to create and manage or co-manage one or more groups.

I also need a API to create plugins for this feature .

::Ben