[geeklog-devel] The Slogan

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Feb 18 17:15:18 EST 2010

Okay, let's see. From the suggestions so far, I like

  The secure CMS.

and

  The Safer CMS

Simple and highlighting what we think is our main selling point. Maybe I
like "safer" slightly better - it's not an absolute claim and doesn't
rely on the overused(?) "security" buzzword.

Of the other ideas, I thought

  We do content management right

was an interesting direction. Maybe in the form

  Content Management done right.

But then again I'm pretty sure I've heard that "... done right" before
somewhere (but where?).

Honorable mention of the idea with the "rotating" slogans. I haven't
seen a good pattern for those, though. We seem to have enough problems
coming up with one good slogan - finding a handful to rotate through is
even harder.

What do the others think? Did I miss anyone's particular favorite?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/