[geeklog-devel] The Slogan

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 03:30:28 EST 2010

oh one more thing this concept was used with coke with the slogan "its the
real thing" in that it stired a sense of mystery in those who didnt drink
coke and it at the same time reenforced the name brand in that every one who
drank coke knew what "it" was as if you were special for knowing  what "it "
was