[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Geeklog Comments

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Feb 21 14:36:44 EST 2010

Forwarding this to the list to get some feedback from plugin authors.
This is about getting plugin comments into the What's New block,
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=835

My gut feeling seems to advise against relying on SQL provided by the
plugin. But the alternative would require more work in the plugins.