[geeklog-devel] GSoC Student Requirements

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:00:43 EST 2010

We should also start brainstorming requirements for our GSOC students. To
kick things off, here is a list of things we've previously discussed:

   1. A testing/development environment needs to be up and running before
   the start of coding.
   2. All code needs to be kept in the repository, push's should happen at
   LEAST weekly.
   3. A weekly report to your mentor (and/or the Geeklog community as a
   whole?). We discussed coming up with a formal outline for such reports. Is
   there still interest in doing so?
   4. The last two weeks of coding should be reserved for "integration and
   test" so GSoC changes can make it into the main repository.
   5. ???
   6. Profit!

-Vinny